Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Can't focus!

I don't know if you've ever experienced this but ever since having my daughter I've been having the case of ADD. I can't focus and sometimes space out when trying to focus on a project or even talking to someone.
Does this happen because you're constantly looking after a kid and have no attention span for anything else? Thats what it feels like to me. Since my daughter is in school I've been trying to work on improving my ability to focus and actually try to complete a task.

It sounds silly but sometimes I feel retarted compared with how sharp my mind used to be when I was in highschool/college.

Anyways, the point of this is I can't seem to make a dent in organizing and decorating the office. I know I have some time before Lex arrives but it just seems things are moving at a snail pace!

Here's another video I made for anyone who's pregnant for the first time or the second...post comments or questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment