Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Weight loss Road blocks!

Since giving birth I have been dying to start working out and eating well just so I can feel like my old self faster! This past week I started my weight loss vlog on youtube..so check it out if you get a chance.

I have a long way to go to get back to my pre-baby body but I am optimistic and as long as I keep eating well, moving and sleeping I should be ok.

The problem is, with a new born it's a bit of a challenge to sleep since he wakes me every 3-4 hours and sometimes wants to party all night! When I don't sleep enough my body is out of whack and just craves junk food through out the day. Luckily I don't have very much junk but I do tend to over eat anyways. So the battle to get enough sleep to stick to a healthy diet is on.

I did manage to make it to the gym a few times in the last week which I've been craving like crazy! It's amazing how different this pregnancy was compared to Mila's. I worked out, ate well and now my body is ready to snap back! I am slightly worried it wont shrink down as fast as I want but I am still optimistic. I just keep telling myself to focus on good eating, exercising, and sleeping!

My husbands birthday was this weekend and I did splurge on cake...I didn't gain weight just stayed the same during those 2 days of cake eating bliss! lol Other than that I've been pretty good. Eating tons of fruits, veggies and whole grains! I tried to be a vegetarian to lose weight but I have had some super healthy turkey from whole foods so I guess I'm not exclusively vegetarian.

Anyways...here's my first vlog on weight loss....enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment