Thursday, July 26, 2012

NEED SOME SLEEP but GYM bound!

Had a really rough night! Baby slept all day yesterday and at night decided to party it up! I think I might have gotten a total of 4 hours of sleep :( I'm not going to complain though because I had a wonderful dinner last night with my husband! That bit of freedom was just what we needed to relax and clear our mind of all the stress and uncertainty!

We have selected our contractor, signed off on tons of paperwork and slowly moving forward with the build out! Definitely feel like a huge load is lifted but there is still much to do!

All this responsibility and obligation is not easy but I feel like I am learning so much about myself as we tackle all these hardships! I love growing as a person. It's not easy but totally worth it!

Heading to the gym now to acquire some energy and work off that amazing French food!

Here's my latest video! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment