Thursday, April 5, 2012

Getting the KEYS!!!!!

This is so exciting!!! I've been dying to share this news with everyone and the time has finally come!!! We are signing the lease today for the space we have been negotiating for the last month! It's official! Going to pick up the keys!!!! It's so weird because I am more excited about this office than when we first bought our house! LOL

I know we have lots of work to do now but I honestly feel like the first scary, uncertain period is all done with. It's ours and we can start building it out just like we want!!

The only thing I'm a bit concerned about is all the decisions that need to be made during the process. I know couples bicker and argue over colors, design, how much to spend on the project, etc and with the baby I hope we can keep our cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment