Monday, April 2, 2012

My new favorite restaurant!!!

Mimosa!!!

Friday night my sister came over to stay with us for the weekend and we decided to dine at Mimosa restaurant in Boca to try out their dinner menu since we were so pleased with their lunch!


Let me tell you that every dish that was brought out to was was amazing! My sister ordered Ribs, they were so juicy so tender and perfectly glazed! I ordered Roast duck! This was the best duck I've ever had in my life! It reminded me of my grandma's cooking but soo much better!!! Pavel got sword fish, and that was amazing also!!! I'm usually super skeptical about eating french food because each restaurant can be so different but this place is my new favorite place to eat at! Oh and let me say how amazing their desserts are! I got chocolate cake that was perfect!




I love this place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment