Wednesday, May 23, 2012

37 Weeks pregnant! Tons to do!

Starting of the week busy as ever! With only 3 weeks to go until the arrival of our son, now more than ever does the to do list seem larger than life!

Today we're getting a new fence built in and I'm super excited but at the same time that creates more work for us! After the fence we need to do some landscaping to bring the backyard back to its beautiful state!

Got the practice to think about also as we shop around for a contractor. I'm pretty good at reading people but at the same time I'm not myself lately so hopefully we pick a good one who won't rip us off!

Westill have to decide whether Mila will be startin a new school in the fall, we toured a few and still have to decide.

Mila's skating is wrapping up and I'm still debating whether to sign her up for more or just take a mini break since it will be hard for me to haul both kids to the rink at the same time.

Dog training is wrapping up but I still feel like we need a lot more with the dog so I'm not sure where to go from here with the pup.

I still have to organize my office and get it up to par for baby's arrival. I feel super spaced out and hoping to do it little by little especially since I don't have much time left. Poor kid, I definitely feel like this time around I'm not as concerned with much since I've been through it before.

I have to pack my hospital bag, ehh not looking forward to that. It's not as exciting as packing for a vacation...

Pavel and I need to decide how he's going to take time off to lend me a hand at least for the first week after delivery. Taking a pay cut will definitely hurt but hey it will be worth it.

Oh I almost forgot, we have to start paying the hospital...gosh it seems the bills are never ending!

Here's my latest video on my pregnancy! Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe! Once baby is born I will be documenting my journey as I lose the baby LBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment