Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I want this baby out!!!

So patience is growing thin and exhaustion is at its peak! I wish I could say I can kick up my feet and relax, but there is sooooo much to do!!! How can anyone do this with multiple kids?! I seriously need a nanny, maid and a personal assistant..LOL Any takers?!

Taking care of a puppy, a 3 year old, setting up the office, taking care of the house, bills, cooking, finding time to work out, etc. I can't keep up lately!!!....typing this was overwhelming...LOL
Usually I have no problem with decision making, taking care of things and running errands but I physically can't do it anymore!

Anyways, we've given some thought about upgrading my car back to a big one because I feel a sedan is not cutting it anymore for our growing family. I personally feel like there is not enough space for just me but then again I'm carrying around like 40 extra pounds! We have to decide fast because time is running out! We still have some major decisions to make as far as the practice goes so those need to be made this week and I have no brain power to do that! HELP!?

Also, just a mental note we still need to start paying the hospital bill otherwise we can get outrageous fees if we don't pay the flat rate prior to delivery...ugh!

I am soooo scared of labor though...i can't wait for it to be over and start healing and my brain to start forgetting! Also, looking forward to starting my weight loss journey :D I will be documenting it all on my youtube channel, if you haven't subscribed yet, please take a moment to show me some love! If you want to lose weight with me I think this would be a great motivator for anyone!

Here's my pregnancy update for week 38 and the link to my channel! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment