Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Closest people...lack of support

Have you ever felt like the people closest to you(family members) are the ones that are always rooting against you? Well, I've always felt like that with certain people in my life and it seems the more they know the more negativity they dump on you. They don't realize they are stuck in their mindset and instead of sharing wisdom about challenges of life, they teach you to run away.

Sometimes I wonder if these people realize that they are setting a bad example for the future generation. Don't they know making excuses and trying to shelter their kids is only teaching them to run away from their problems.

I wish I had more money and send those people to a psychologist so they can see that they are the ones that are messed up and need major help.

No comments:

Post a Comment