Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ladies GEL AT HOME!!

So my best friend posts this video about doing Gel manicures at home and I love trying out new products so I went on www.sensationailgel.com. So I just had to try it considering how pricey(about $45)at the salon The starter kit runs about 60 bucks but at CVS they had a 10 coupon for it. Also, they had all the colors so I bought a few more, at 11.99 each. Also, there was a coupon for 2 bucks off each one.

The Starter Kit Includes:
* LED Lamp * Gel Cleanser *Gel Primer *Color Gel Polish *Gel Base & Top coat *Double Sided Nail Buffer *Lint Free wipes *Bamboo Manicure Stick

I followed the simple steps that were included and I have to say it took about 30 minutes to do both hands. My nails are super fine and brittle so after completing the system they looked beautiful, neat and hard like at the salon. Supposedly it comes with enough product in the starter kit for 10 applications so for $6 dollars you get Gel manicure at home! I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment