Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Experience at Tatiana Restaurant in Hallandale!



I’m a sucker for good food  and love exploring the next best thing but dining at Tatiana’s, you just get blown away! I always go back there for all it has to offer! All your expectations reach new levels! This place is so gorgeous! So many details go into decorating and the owners go above and beyond to make it eye pleasing the moment you walk in!

The service is always great but my favorite part of this place is the Russian cuisine and the entertainment!  You have so many menu options to choose from! I wish I lived closer because for me Russian food is better than all the rest and this place knows how to serve it up! Not only do you get dinner, you get live singing, a show and dancing! Worth every penny!!

Russian’s do it big and bigger! People who dine there dress to impress, not trashy but high end fashion!  This is NOT a cheap date experience, be prepared to spend money but remember it’s not just dinner it’s the whole package! If you’re looking for a special date, night out on the town or just to try something new you have to experience Tatiana’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment