Thursday, February 23, 2012

Crash behind our house at 4AM

At 4:19AM my hubby and I woke up to a loud BANG. We immediately jumped out of bed and looked out the window. It was too dark to see anything through our bushes. We walked out into our backyard and hear this drunk guy calling for help. We peak through the bushes and notice he crashed his red Mustang into a tree. The front was really messed up

We see a car drive up, it was one of our neighbors offering to help him. He declined help and was talking to a woman on the phone begging for her to come out there. Someone obviously called the cops because within a few minutes 3 cop cars arrive at the scene. They tested him for alcohol, he did the drunk walk and then they took him away. This whole process took about an hour an a half. This is the second red car I see this month in a crash.

I tried to be a little spy and go out my camera to take some photos...this is the best one I got. This morning I drove by the scene and the poor tree took a beating. I'm surprised he didn't hit the mailbox or a traffic sign that were also next to the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment