Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lovely Date, Happy Couple!

My Hubby took me on amazing date this weekend. All the little things that matter to me like holding hands, talking, and sharing sweet kisses came true! We ignored our phones and focused on “US” Also, I never used to understand this advice but not talking about business or kids on a date is also a good thing to avoid.  We had a great time together!

We didn’t ignore our problems but worked hard at trying to figure out our relationship. And the reality is, after this many years together we really have to make an effort at building and working on our relationship!

Sometimes things don’t end up according to “My Plans” and that’s ok. At least that’s what I’m learning through some of the challenges that I am faced with. Last weekend I didn’t get the perfect Anniversary but this weekend I got the perfect date! Sometimes it’s hard to accept that not everyone revolves around my schedule. I will admit that I am a sucker for paying attention to each challenge and try my hardest to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment